Spencers Estate Agents Leicester
- (estate agent) real estate broker: a person who is authorized to act as an agent for the sale of land; “in England they call a real estate agent a land agent”
- An estate agent is a person or business that arranges the selling, renting or management of property/properties, and other buildings, in the United Kingdom and Ireland. An agent that specialises in renting is often called a letting or management agent.
- The Estate Agents was a comedy series, aired on Channel 4 in the UK in 2002. The series followed the lives of three incompetent and untrustworthy estate agents working at the fictional Embassy Properties in south London, and the often corrupt dealings of their entrepreneurial boss, Tony.
- A real estate agent
- Prior to its uniform adoption of proportional representation in 1999, the United Kingdom used first-past-the-post for the European elections in England, Scotland and Wales.
- A city in central England, on the Soar River; pop. 271,000
- Leicestershire: a largely agricultural county in central England
- Leicester is a city and unitary authority area in the East Midlands area of England. It is also the county town of Leicestershire. The city lies on the River Soar and at the edge of the National Forest.
Five of my photographs of Leicester in an art gallery template from Photofunia.com
This seems to have got missed off the Leicester set.